Saturday 20 July 2013

The Fake Emptyness


 PLAY THE MUSIC WHILE READING , MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE THIS WAY
Whatever you think is right is not and never doubt yourself is two theories that when they clash with each other create something new that is the "do whatever you want theory" if we analyze the new theory by breaking it into parts we see that the want part means anything accesable stupid , immature , annoing action can be applied by the theory user. When does that theory is set into motion, you ask ? all sorts of occasion can trigger if my brother eats the last chicken nugget or when maybe someone is drunk, but what i WANT to know. is it bad ? lets see :)
- Life Remarks Teaching 2-
This time there wont be any talk about the book only analyzing the Remark so bare with me :)

I will begin a little big ,like Big Bang big. By the help of our Beutiful majestic universe a tone of luck our existance came to be, and lets call ourselves aliens, i feel like i want to do that .
 When i was twelve years old it was the first time that this alien infested world seemed bizzare i looked everywhere and i saw only sad feeling people taking place, each alien seemed familiar but if you would stare at them , in just seconds , a shift would start one that made things to complicated for the eyes of a twelve year old boy to take in. i couldn't except it a world filled with misery, a familiar yet sad smile , i remember going back home as fast as i could but i wasn't running i was walking feeling discasted, i got in, sat on the couch looked up the ceiling, and just calmed down. the noises in my head stopped. it was the first time i said this world sucks. That day i begun my own amazing Journey among the world and Understanding it was not easy i still get confused from time to time but knowing all the basic principles help. Now since i am an alien i want to have an intestellar spaceship and i will call each of my friend a planet but they are not simple planets they shrink, after i visit them , it becomes an alien that takes off for its own travel among the stars. My quest is to shrink the void the endless darkness of the universe, the unknown part of the unknown into one little alien but what is this emptyness where do i find it does it even exist. With each new planet i obtain power sometimes its mental sometimes its physical and some those planet copy a part of me to their own existance. But unluckly for you i won't speak of the planets, but going to jump straight inside the dark chaos that it was so scary  and weird the void had nothing but the place was filled with purple lights and floating ships, meteors , houses, people, paintings of almost every known artist of our own alien Earth. i had this double sensation of almost dying , almost sleeping , it started sucking out my body but my body was still there. the lights were pushing me to all directions every few minutes an explosion occured it never harmed me, it just exploded.floating inside the void that had everything allowed me to float inside the darkness of the empty one. the void started to respond to certain patterns, certain words , when i would say something like bubble or heat the next explosion would sound like laughter. and would spit new things from its non existant core . then i tried something like war , love ,peace and the explosion would cry. what was i supposed to understand i was scared i felt alone no matter the people that i met to reach it, the void took it all away no matter how strong i became it took it all away. i left my spaceship and tried to cadle myself to sleep, in an unatural way everything started gathering but blowing away.and then gathering again "Fly" i had to wake up after hearing this "What did you say ? "
"You want to fly i know you do"
"Who are you ?"
"I am the voice of the Void, and you are my first visitor this century "
"Really ? i though i was all alone. can you shrink ?"
"No i can't leave , that's the catch " I though i heard a laughter when she said that ." You want me with you you have to carry me"
"Your kidding right? I can hardly see in here you want a lift to "
"if you take me with you i will show something that will make you understand"
"Has anyone done that before me ?"
"Look around " i begun looking at the paintings those painting were created by great man of the past as well as the ships the people floating around were some of the greatest people ever lived. I could not turn down something so intresting. "i am taking you with me, let's go" at that moment everything shrinked i waked up at te same couch i despised the world when i was twelve i smiled because i felt, i felt the emptyness of the void inside my heart and the potential that emptyness holds, it felt heavy ,i felt really hungry , i wanted food and a walk after eating and nobody could stop me , it's been 9 years from that day ,my void is filling up and for nine years everyone , everything is within my grasp if i choose to obtain it , but what i want is not so simple what i want is.................That is something i can't share yet :) but i can say that if , IF for some reason you have that void don't be scared from it don't be frightend, believe it or not this is you knowing you have to do better :D in the end all it matters is to do what you want, and when someone tries to trip you, take that leg of his and show him the trip of his life.

I know that many of you will say what the hell in the end , but there is going to be a part where we make every alien back into a human so steel your mind it's gonna be a bumpy ride :D

Thanks for reading you are free to comment and ask about anything i will reply as soon as i can , also like my Blog the void commands you. :D  

2 comments: