Sunday 9 June 2013

Second to None


That is going to be my second entry but it is my first as to the nature of the discussion that i am about to make, i  probably won't count from now on :D 

I am going to tell you about two events that happened to me this week which strike me as odd helping a kid from a mad man and speaking at the park with my friends about dreams but first i will give you the update on the book :).
 Yesterday i went in to a fastfood restaurant named Goodys to write since my usual spot was closed thats the third time in two months i think he doesn't open anymore at noon, i sat for 3 hours did like 5 pages i get distracted easily by the window view there, it always make me laugh how people probably think i am crazy sitting and writing for 3 hours straight , they have this look on them when they try to understand what i am doing. I can not say with one hundred precision but i believe that if work hard this week i will probably finish and that is something that i waited to for the last 5 years dreamed about it every day and night. the last chapters are really intense both physicly and pcycologicly  to me and my characters the fight between the brothrers is going to be a heavy , i havent done a summary yet,so you dont exactly understand what i am talking about i will have one shortly after i finish i promise.
    It happened this Wedensday around 9 o'clock at the usaul meeting spot , there is a mad man roaming around the streets thinking he is a police officer he is harmless all he does is shout but this time someone he knows, a relative was with him. the kids tease Steve a lot (lets call him Steve for the purposes of our conversation) and like always he gets angry , swears and yells at them but this time the relative of Steve hit one of the kids i was with my cousin waiting our third member of the group to arrive when that happened, i approached the kid to see if he is alright, the kid responded positivly even though i could see he was hurt. i have seen them make fun of him many times and i could understand the relatives frustration but i find it absurd to hit him, yet i can certenly say that this method proved to be effective as to the way the kids treated Steve later that night. As i went back to my friends my cousin looked at me and said '' You just couldn't leave it alone could you '' i said no of course i couldn't whether that kid was wrong or not i couldn't just walk away because i remember how it was when i was a kid and got yelled at from old people because we played football / soccer in the yard and we were a little loud. i won't speak about my cousin apathy though
As we walked around the beach i saw Steve yelling at the kid that got hit from his relative earlier again. This time he was closer than ever before usaully the kids would avoid him by running but this time they just sat down and said '' just leave us alone '' Steve ignored them and kept getting closer there was no teasing and no messing around. I saw him lift his hand high and got a bad feeling about it i run towards him and caught him moments away from hitting the kid i pushed  away and told him to leave he listened and left the scene without an uproar i felt relieved i made it in time. this time my cousin didnt say anything we left again and continued our walk, at the moment i dint think anything nor that i helped the kids neither that i was ready to fight a crazy guy but just before i went to sleep it crossed my mind i felt proud, i always looked up to heroes and their actions i always wanted to be someone diffrent. i have fought a lot of guys sometimes to protect my friends other times to protect myself but that time i felt like i made a giant leap forward i helped the kids but it happened like it was nothing like it was part of me all the time this ability to just jump where i was needed so i can help, it felt Heroic if someone can call it that. i also thought about something else the reaction of people around me and it was non, both of the times no one cared to help the kid and stop Steve, why ? was it amusing to them the site of someone geting yelled and hit by a mad man ?

Today's entry was bigger than i planned , and i had a second story to share with you but please settle with this for now and i will tell you about the second one as soon as i can. i want to hear your thoughts Don't hold back :D besides making fun of me for the grammar and Vocabulary :)

I Googled Sureal Heroes and i got this two guys/gals even though thefirst one looks like it's a decaing person. I choose to see it as someone rising :D


No comments:

Post a Comment